When we share a link from the Safari app, for example, the share sheet will pop up. The apps listed are based on your use patterns or your chosen favorites. However, it is possible to manually select which apps you will see and the order you see them.
To share a link from the Safari app to Kernels (if it isn’t listed) do the following:
- Open the Safari and visit any website.
- Tap the Share icon.
- Swipe over the app icons to the left.
- Tap the More icon.
- Tap the Edit icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on the green plus icon next to the Kernels icon.
- Then drag the Kernels app by three horizontal lines on the right.
- Tap Done to save your changes.